The Assure Lever, a keyed lever lock designed for single-hole doors (doors without a deadbolt) from side entries, garages basements, interior rooms and more.
Unlock and lock your door by entering your code on the keypad. The Assure Levers can be used as standalone keypad locks, or as smart locks that can be fully integrated into a smart home or alarm system with the addition of a Yale Access Upgrade Kit, Z-Wave Plus or Yale Smart Module. The standalone version can be upgraded with any Yale Smart Module at any time.
Assure Lever Features
- Available with acrylic push button keypad or capacitive touchscreen - both with backlit numbers that won't wear off
- Comes with 2 keys
- Wake the screen by simply pressing the Yale logo
- For use on all standard interior and exterior doors with a single hole prep
- Manage unique entry codes to share with people you trust - delete codes when you need to
- Touchscreen version has voice guidance for programming
- Auto unlock can be enabled to ensure your door is always locked
- Remove: BHMA Grade 2 Certified
- Can be upgraded with a Yale Smart Module (Yale Access Upgrade Kit, Z-Wave Plus or Zigbee) to work with your smart home
- Available Finishes: Oil Rubbed Bronze and Satin Nickel
Buy The Assure Lever