Meet the Assure Lever, a new lever lock designed for single-hole doors (doors without a deadbolt) from side entries, garages basements, interior rooms and more. The Assure Lever comes in two models; keypad (YRL216, YRL236) and touchscreen (YRL226, YRL256).
Unlock and lock your door by entering your code on the keypad — the levers come in both key-free and keyed options. The Assure Levers can be used as standalone keypad locks, or as smart locks that can be fully integrated into a smart home or alarm system with the addition of a Connected by August, Z-Wave Plus or Yale Smart Module. The standalone version can be upgraded with any Yale Smart Module at any time.
Assure Lever Features
- Available with acrylic push button keypad or capacitive touchscreen - both with backlit numbers that won't wear off
- Comes in keyed and key-free options
- Wake the screen by simply pressing the Yale logo
- For use on all standard interior and exterior doors with a single hole prep
- Manage unique entry codes to share with people you trust - delete codes when you need to
- Touchscreen version has voice guidance for programming
- Auto unlock can be enabled to ensure your door is always locked
- Remove: BHMA Grade 2 Certified
- Can be upgraded with a Yale Smart Module (Connected by August, Z-Wave Plus) to work with your smart home
- Available Finishes: Polished Brass (YRL216 and YRL226 only), Oil Rubbed Bronze and Satin Nickel
Buy The Assure Lever